With 10 properties around Whistler, the provide a year-round 'home away from home' for their guests and owners.Theye are looking for friendly and enthusiastic Front Desk Agents who are passionate about providing a memorable Whistler experience.
• Greet guests and provide check-in and check-out services, including taking payments
• Answer phones and provide assistance to guests and owners
• Record guest information, special requests, and resolve any maintenance or housekeeping issues
• Monitor emails and respond in a timely manner
• Provide reservation confirmations
Ideal candidates will have previous customer service experience, preferably within a hotel or vacation management company. Theye are looking for confident team players who enjoy sharing their knowledge about Whistler.
What we offer:
• Year-round, full-time position
• Starting wage of $15/hr
• $1,000 annual recreation credit
• Fun staff events
• Staff housing
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS