Join a close knit team of creative minds, passionate about drinks and service.
In house training & mentoring.
Group wide incentives and discounts.
House of Pocket were one of the first on the small bar scene in Sydney when we started in 2009. Since then we have opened six venues, scattered across Sydney & including one venue in Paris.
We are a champion of all things Americana, with a diner feel and a menu focused on bourbon, rye and burgers.
What's on Offer?
We are on the hunt for a handful of waitstaff to join our team. The role will be on a casual basis with a ton of flexibility - we are able to offer anything from a handful of hours through to the equivalent of a full time roster.
We pay award rates super, you will also receive nightly tips staff meals.
Who Are You?
Generally, a couple of years experience in a similar role (either in a cocktail focused bar or a restaurant) helps but we are happy to offer training for the right candidate.
With such a tight team cultural fit is crucial, the successful candidate will be organised, punctual, enthusiastic, able to have a laugh, and proactive!
- 2 years experience in either a cocktail bar or restaurant
- The obvious RSA necessities
- An easy-going, flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest in food, booze and service.
- Work well in a small team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Well presented and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
- Full working rights in Australia
If this sounds like you flick through a brief resume
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS