About UsSince Work n Holiday opened its doors in July 2007, we have cemented our position in the market as a leader of this industry.
With a total of 4 offices in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth),one in New Zealand (Auckland) and 2 in Canada ( Toronto and Vancouver) we have become the largest and most significant service provider for Working Holiday makers Down Under.
In 2012, we serviced over 5500members from 17 different countries.
What makes our service unique is that it is completely tailored towards the individual needs and objectives of our members. Our packages however are designed to suit everyone and all budgets. We work very closely with our partners to develop new packages that match the requirements of their individual markets. Our ambitious product development strategy has enabled us to remain competitive with regards to the quality of our service and the individual package prices.
Our Essential start-up kits include Orientation, Sim Cards, Job Support, assistance to find accommodation and general advice. Our service also includes personal travel advice, accommodation and transport reservation services and a wide range of tours and travel packages.
Our dedicated and multilingual consultants have been thoroughly trained to provide our members with accurate information and advice.
Work n Holiday provides assistance to its members for the full duration of their stay and not just for the first week after arrival. Our service is not limited in space in the sense that our members can seek our assistance from anywhere in Australia, New Zealand and/or Canada. We also provide our members with a national 24 hour emergency service. Our service is not limited in time either in the sense that we don't count the amount of hours we spend with each individual member and they can use our services extensively if they wish to do so.
Through our network of offices, we are able to provide our members with customised face to face job consultancy as well as local and regional employer contacts. All our branches have established a wide range of partnerships with employers in their cities and states, creating an impressive amount of exclusive job opportunities that we post on the Job Database of our website.
Our Competitive Advantages
- Our level of service is very high as we genuinely care for our members and always strive to help them achieve their goals no matter how ambitious they are
- We currently supply staff members to approximately 300 employers in Australia, New Zealand and Canada including remote regions and islands
- We understand that every working holiday maker is different which is why we tailor our services towards the specific requirements and objectives of every single member
- We understand that the quality of our service is very much dependant on our ability to help our members secure paid employment soon after their arrival which is why we spend a lot of time with our members, organising interviews for them and preparing them accordingly
- Thanks to our exclusive National Job Database we give all our members equal and exclusive access to jobs no matter where they are
- The jobs we advertise on the Job Database are partly generated from existing partnerships that we have with employers (Star City, Club Med, Compass Group etc...) meaning that the positions they ask us to fill for them are generally not available to the broader public
- All our staff members are experts in their own field of interest but have been trained to provide assistance in other areas as well
- All our staff members are multilingual who will gladly assist our members in their own language
- We provide unlimited free internet access in all our branches across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Free Wireless Internet is also offered at offices in Australia and New Zealand
- We are constantly striving to build on our achievements and come up with new innovative ways to exceed our member's expectations